Making the numbers count.
Most businesses require some form of financial reporting to ensure their operations are running effectively.
Proper business financial statements are important for many reasons:
- CRA requires all businesses to prepare financial statements for tax filing purposes;
- Banks and other lenders often require financial statements to support financing and loan applications
- Proper financial statements are also important when buying or selling a business;
- But most importantly they to help the owners know where things stand.
Financial statement preparation is a key component of our business client services. We continually stay abreast of the latest changes to accounting and financial reporting standards to ensure our client's financial statements properly reflect the results of their business activities.
Our financial reporting generally takes one of the following forms, depending on our clients' needs and reliability of their financial information:
- Audit services (full assurance)
- Review services (non-audit – limited assurance)
- Compilations ("Notice to Reader")
Our team can discuss your financial reporting needs and help determine what level of service works best for you. Contact us to see how we can help you.